View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:01 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default thanks and....back from the National!!

So Large Ass Herzog is back in Lucas TX after a grueling 2012 National Baltimore. He joined my table partners, Jay M., Scott B, Richard M, and myself at breakfast one morning (a very good buffet), attended each day of the National set up on my table (as many members and others saw) and finally ended up at the Net54baseball Dinner. As the pictures (thanks Brett and Lyman) show he was on the podium with the Speakers at the Dinner. His diary has been updated and he is ready to fly to his next board member adventure. I just need to know where to send him.....

AND for the record, NO ONE that came up to my table actually KNEW why he is called "Large Ass" Herzog. The reason is that he has an Old Mill back. Old Mill backs have the wording "Large Assortment" near the bottom of the ad. On this T206 there are paper remnants over the last half of the word "Assortment" so all you see is "Large Ass" on the card. That is why he is Large Ass Herzog. IF anyone wishes to take him on his next adventure you can post here about it, PM me or email me. He has a lot of energy and He is ready to go!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg largeassnet54dinner.jpg (57.0 KB, 768 views)
File Type: jpg largeassnet54dinner2.jpg (71.2 KB, 768 views)