View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
Raymond-- the second Jaws movie was passable. It still had Rory Scheider and was still set in Amity. The 3d was set in some water park setting and had Dennis Quad.

The 4th movie was the one you mentioned, The Revenge. I think it was made because Lorraine Gary, who played the wife of Chief Brody in 1 & 2, was in real life the wife of the head of the studio that produced all 4 movies and he tried to resurrect his wife's career and the franchise with the movie.

Agree it was a stinker. 3 was pretty bad too. In that one when one guy gets eaten the camera goes inside the shark

Al- I forgive myself for not being more familiar with that trash...perhaps it was my memory defending my sanity, by just reminding me to hate all the jaws sequels.

If you want to rid your mind of such accurate recall of all that garbage, I would recommend heavy drinking, or if that doesn't work, a lobotomy.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente