View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 09:11 AM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyepayne View Post
This has been my premise for years. I don't 'invest' in cards but believe football cards will continue to increase in value because of these factors.

The great unknown is what will happen when baby boomers sell their collections. Younger generations do not seem as interested in collecting. Which cards / sets will hold their value and which ones won't?

jeff
Jeff, this idea resonates with me as well. I am not in anyway an investor when it comes to cards. It is strictly a fun, stress-relieving hobby for me. Of course, I attempt to educate myself about what I am buying so I know what I am buying and roughly how much is too much, but I just want to collect. I have no plans to retire off of any card collecting profits. Apparently my personality is such that I am going to collect something. [emoji1] Football seems more budget friendly, and there does seem to be good value and good upside. Also, while I have long been a football fan, I have a lot of football history to research and learn about, which might just be my favorite part.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk