View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
wrong, it's not only Moser. it's 10' card Doctors. Moser is the biggest idiot AT the moment. Motify PWCC LOLOLOLOLOL. What, are you a stand up comedian?

All PWCC does is spin cards in and out of plastic containers, altering in the process. That's the facts. AND he's been doing it a long time. EVERYTHING he touches should be considered suspect at this point. These are not acqusation any longer. They are FACTS. They are right in front of you, all you have to do is open one of your eyes just a peek.
Notifying PWCC did a lot of good on the Mantle that started this latest round. And on the T3 Cobb. I am sorry to say it, but this man's heart (I can't speak to the rest of the company) just does not appear to be in the right place. His instinct seems to be to do the wrong thing and when confronted to dissemble. He no longer deserves to be accorded any presumptions in his favor.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-07-2019 at 11:40 AM.