View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 07:20 AM
Administrator

Default HOYCE GRACIE vs. MIKE (STEROID) TYSON!!

Posted By: 2seamer

I a celebrity death match my $$$ would go on Gracie!! As far as my one and ONLY experience with KOOS:

About 2 years ago I bought a couple of Mantles from him BEFORE he went PRIVATE with his auctions. FORTUNATELY for me he sent the cards before my check was posted. I got to the bank and cancelled payment when I noticed the cards were restored! After I did that Koos sent me vulgar emails threatening that I would be in prison eating my captain crunch and washing it down with fresh ejaculate for not paying him. I just sent the junk back and moved on. I would say that no doctor of any profession would send emails like that. Then he has one of his hookers call me and gripe about the $$$. Anyway........my one time experience. The ONLY kind of Doctor Koos may be is a CARD DOCTOR if anything! I enjoy the threads on hear that are educational......not the obvious. It is all OBVIOUS what KOOS does and it takes no rocket scientist to figure that one out. As far as Daniels......I have had my deliberations with him.....we are on the same page now and he is very helpful. Atleast he admits what he does and hides behind no fake name or #. The point is that I have enjoyed his knowledge on vintage. Koos has not helped out the board.....other than enternaining us with his threads.

regards,
Jason