View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 11:14 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcornell View Post
It can't? Actually, it can, but you are another recent forum entity who generalizes about PSA using anecdotal stories.

If you sell cards on eBay, your cards will sell for whatever they sell for and we won't know if they actually achieved a certain price or if the buyer welched or if the seller shill bid on them, etc., etc. In other words, stop using eBay to make your point. Please.

How about you buy the cards you want and stop telling us why we should "use" PSA?

Bill
You don't have to use PSA can use what you want...but you lose credibility if you believe SGCs sell for the same as PSA ....I will also say that raw cards also sell for less than cards that are graded...don't have any empirical evidence but I think you would lose credibility if you argued on that issue as well..

I do point out on major cards at auctions (including ebay and other places) from time to time..to show what cards sold for in SGC and PSA holders...not sure how that's bad for the hobby to let people know..... I do buy SGC cards sometimes depending on the circumstances ..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-09-2016 at 11:14 PM.