View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: DR

As a buyer, I will take responsibility for overgraded graded cards, when the seller posts HIGH RESOLUTION front and reverse scans. The trend is to 'bank' on the grading companies while posting low resolution scans (through eBay 'optimization'). When the buyer is upset, tough luck? This does not seem fair when people keep on cracking cards out of holders over and over; praying a grader misses something. I posted the message about the NO PAPER LOSS in the listing description to only find paper loss, writing and eraser marks. The buyer should disclose not only the current grade but if the card was cracked out or crossed. I doubt most people are this honest and it is a very sad commentary. If someone was selling almost ANY other item for thousands of dollars, a detailed description would be critical. Good luck selling a fancy car like these card hucksters! I would like for grading companies to keep records of cards (with images) so when someone gets screwed, the original submitter is penalized. Put it in the contract. This way, if someone cracks out a card and submits it 50x, the grading card company (is aware of the situation). They can not be right 100% of the time! Let's go PSA...protect yourself and make more money (like Mastro). Yet sellers seem to feel absolved from any liability. Bull crap. Most know they cracked and resubmitted and/or just greedy bastards. This really pisses me off!