View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 03:36 AM
Administrator

Default Good Luck to Everyone on the New Board

Posted By: Dave F

Jim-

I'm not sure why the new board would be that complicated. There is still places you hit "post reply", then after you type in your reply you hit the "submit reply" button. That really isn't too complicated. Yes, there is a few other things on the forum that aren't here...but honestly, you don't use those things anyway. You've never really been one for posting scans of your cards on here (at least not that I've seen much, maybe your posting your 1950's stuff...who knows). You've also never been one to be throwing up links or etc that may get more complicated....so I'm finding it hard to understand why the new board is more complicated for you. Of course, if "post reply" and "submit reply" are too difficult...then yes Jim...you're gonna have problems. But, Net54 is outdated. Pretty much any forum for anything on the internet at this point has moved past the technology Net54 has put in place. If you can't even put the minimum effort forth to adapt to something quite simple, you'll soon be done posting on any forums on the net I believe...