View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 07:25 AM
Fred

I finished the 52 lows in a grade I think is respectable. I have a couple high numbers I pick up in lower grade as I can afford them. but I am not actively working on the high numbers since I don't have the scratch for the mantle yet.

I have a bunch of others started 53,55,56,57,59 in various conditions and state of completion. I have decided to try to finish those. I need a bunch for the 53, no hurry. 3 for the 55, I bought the clemente last year that was a big expenditure. this set I want to finish soon. the 56-57 are down to 6 and 5 respectively with some upgrades needed thereafter.

I really want to finish these sets as they are in nice condition. but I need some expensive cards to do it but I want them done so I will bite the bullet and pony up the bucks. I will also sell some of my collection to complete them.

in fact toying with the idea of selling my started 62 set to fund some of the purchases. I gotta start finish the stuff I have started

glad to see others are in that same predicament. the way I look at it, its worth finishing the sets. I love them and have put this much work/time/money into them I need to finish them.

good luck