View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:02 PM
Mike Navarro

Maven and I both got Louis Martinez and Dave Anderson on our autograph items, but that wasn't the fun part. Last night, we were hanging out by the field before the game, and I was sitting there emailing on my phone while Maven was just hanging out. Next thing I know, I hear Maven chatting with someone, and I look up and see her holding Scott Feldman's glove, and he was right there with her. I heard her tell him, "I can't sign your glove because I only have a black marker (he had a black glove), do you have anything else?" He said "sure, how about this piece of paper" and next thing I know, she is signing an autograph FOR Scott Feldman. He told her he was going to hang it in his locker. VERY COOL of him, she was so ecstatic. I got a picture of them, and you can see him holding her autograph in his hand in my pic. Scott does benefits down here for the Wounded Warrior program, and seems like a neat young man. He pitches tonight, so hopefully Maven's graph will bring him good luck

After the game, we were right behind the dugout as it ended, and Brandon Snyder pointed at us, and threw us the final out ball. I caught it and gave it to Maven and she literally started jumping up and down. A neat way to end the night. The Rangers are so fan friendly (as a team, not all the guys). I'm happy for them that in their long history, they finally surpassed the 3 million fan attendance level this season. The management, the team, and us fans all deserve the fun atmosphere that their games are down here.

Here's the gameball,

I'm down to needing 5 on my glove and Maven is down to needing 9 on her hat.