View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:03 PM
Hank

Default Card Shop

I can tell you that the "old card shop" has since faded, however, there are many of us (me included) who miss the days of working around the house & neighborhood to earn extra money to get cash to go to the local card shop and purchase packs or singles. I miss those days like many of us do. So...I am proud to announce that I am opening my own card shop / auction house in mid-April. We will be located in a historic village of Glendale, OH and our name is Queen City Sports Cards (Cincinnati is called the Queen City). We have an old fashioned approach and will even have free coffee on us to talk shop.

Times have changed and we will be current with the times with monthly auctions, but we will still have that old fashioned feel and experience. I hope Leon is OK with with me posting this (not a free plug as I want to advertise here and we have discussed this), but it has been a lifetime endeavor to put all of this together. Plus, I have a 4 year old son and he will be able to grow into the hobby with dear old dad...I can't think of a better experience than that...

We are going to have some fun on Tuesday as we will be hosting Chris Heisey of the Cincinnati Reds with more current and former players to visit in the near future.

I hope I get to work / deal with many of you on the board (and thank you to those I have...you know who you are).

I look forward to providing a great experience and you will never get any "gruff" from me if you stop by.

Thanks for all of the knowledge and participation on this forum...I enjoy reading through the post every day.

Happy Collecting!