View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:55 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Not only is your grammar impeccable and your logic unassailable, you have now demonstrated your true brilliance.

I refuse to accept any argument on Net54 as an example of sound logical principles, including my own which are often laced with a tinge of sarcasm that is often not appreciated or understood.

If one questions the view of a Yankee or Dodger fan for that matter, the likelihood of a rational response based on facts is rare. It is almost as if they are members of the team and the rest of the world is their foe. The questioner becomes instantly identified as a "hater". You can love their enthusiasm, but nary a question of doubt should be raised regarding their idols, whether proven or unproven.

I am not a Kershaw hater and I am not a Judge hater. I wish them both well now and in the future. The psychology of being a rabid fan however I find at times overbearing. Dealing with them (rabid fans) is my problem, whether it is mindless lemmings still doing the tomahawk chop at Atlanta Braves games or the enlightened minions who find solace in some ridiculous hand gesture at a USC football games after the Trojans score their 8th touchdown against Tijuana Tech.

On a message board I try to stay above (or below) the fray. I consider the vast majority of members here friends. A few are not. If you think I'm an idiot for my views, I might think the same of you.

Anything I have said about the current baseball playoffs or players can be taken with a grain of salt including this post.
Judge doesnt get a hit every time but thus far you are 0-2 (with 2 ks) for your negative views on Judge and also your views on the Dodgers in our many posts. If you want to declare the cubs will be the winner of the dodgers/cubs series now and they come through you can be 1-3

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-19-2017 at 07:55 AM.