View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Daniel E.

Question 1967 Panini Boxing- Valida Back: Image Needed

Hi. My first post ever, but I've been following all the site's boxing collectors/experts' posts for so long that it feels like I already know most of you. I had been looking for a decent quality, large and clear enough to be fully readable, image of the Valida back from Panini's 1967 Campioni Dello Sport. I've spent so much time researching Google-Bing-Ebay-and searching other internet sites that I'm exhausted--so I figured it was about time I used this quest's opportunity to not only come with my plea, but to start joining in henceforth. Every image I had run across thus far has been too low resolution to make everything in the text out, or too small a PIC to zoom up properly, or simply completely out of focus in the first place.

In return for anybody helping me out there, I'll do my best to become more active in the future as a casual poster myself. I'm sure I have much I could share with everyone and anyone in general whose passion includes global boxing card collecting, usually rare background knowledge on global issues, and certain aspects of their history. I look forward to joining in finally wherever what I do know or have collected fits in.

Last edited by Box-Cards; 05-05-2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added lines