View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 05:02 PM

And again as I stated give me another option to get the pics up. Everything I e I’ve tried posting comes back as upload failed. I’ll be more than happy to email the pics to someone else if they can get them posted or send to anyone else by phone doesn’t matter which to me. I get being questioned, however the need to post smart ass remarks is unwarranted. Has nothing to do with needing thicker skin and everything to do with showing a little respect, as to this point I’ve done that but I guess none of you have ever had a fake card or ripped off before so excuse me on that part. I didn’t get on here in any sort of derogatory tone or attitude I’m simply looking for information/feedback. Everyone has to start somewhere don’t they? Everyone starts off as new at some point, do they not? But I guess all the “people In the know” so to speak started off with a 1000 posts and veteran status. That kind of bullshit right their is why true collectors that happen to be “new” get turned off by these boards. Like I said at first if someone has another option to post the pics I’m all ears otherwise I guess I’ll just send them in to be graded and use that as being legit or not. Was just hoping to not have to spend over priced rates and wait a month if I could keep from it. However Those kind of comments are the exact reason I’m new and will stay new, sorry I don’t get down with the whole “my shit don’t stink” and “I’m better than you” attitude simply bc I haven’t posted a lot.

Last edited by Jakrauss44; 08-19-2019 at 05:16 PM.