View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 01:44 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
So if I'm reading correctly you have no idea what VCP even is or what it does? Then what is the point of this? VCP is a resource to give you past sales prices, just as Google is a resource for information. If I post a link to a website and you post a link you found through Google search, those are the same things. So if you post a sale price and the sale price is also listed on VCP, those are the same things.

VCP will give an average of a single card in a single grade taking into account all past sales. But it also gives single sales of single cards in singles grades, or in other words, the same exact thing searching for Sold Listings on eBay does.
So in the next listing if someone says 'vcp' is $600, we are to assume they are talking about a single grade on a card that is plentiful...or we to assume when they say 'vcp' is: more than one past sale but more of a vcp average. Im told im a liar and that i always quote VCP.

greg says i routinely quote VCP, so that means quoting one past sale is the same thing? we are talking about cards where there are many sales of them..

he says im a liar because i always quote VCP.... have i ever quoted VCP even once on any listing?

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 01:47 PM.