View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Joe Drouillard

Default Question for members with eBay stores

Hello Everyone,

I like the eBay promotion for "500 free "Buy it Now" listings that was offered frequently last year. I estimate that I sold about 15% of everything that I listed under that promotion. Although that seems like a low percentage I was happy with the sales. I tried to keep the prices fair and I was building up some repeat business. The disadvantage of the promotion was that it never came with much notice and you only had a few days to list the items, so I couldn't list the full 500 listings. However, I have been scanning my inventory ahead of time so I will be ready to list 500 items the next time it is offered. Unfortunately, I have not received this promotion in January.

I did just receive an offer from eBay to open a store for $15 a month for 4 months. I believe that you get 200 free listings, but I am not sure that this is enough listings to make it worth the additional fees if I only sell 15% of what I list.

Can anyone tell me if eBay offers the 500 free listing offers ("Buy it Now," and "Auction Style"), or some similar promotion, if you are a seller with an eBay store?

Thanks for any information.

Best regards,

Joe