View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 08:56 AM
Dan Studebaker

Default Need help finding your wishlist items? Check out the Collectable app!

Hi everyone,

I'm the co-founder of Collectable (collectable.com). We’ve built a free app now available for iPhone and iPad that helps sports collectors view, search, and track all auctions in one place.

Did you know that there are about 80 auction houses that sell sports memorabilia regularly? We were frustrated collectors (with backgrounds in tech) who missed too many items for sale because we couldn’t keep up with all of the auctions taking place. We decided to do something about it and created a tool to make it easy for people like us to navigate all of this auction activity in one place.

Our app not only lets you view and search across all auction items, but also gives you the ability to track whatever items you want, view descriptions, pictures, and up-to-the-minute bidding information.

We think the coolest feature is the wishlist: submit the items you are looking for, and the app will tell you if these items are currently available. It will also notify you automatically if your wishlist item becomes available down the road. So the app does all the heavy lifting to find the stuff you want!

Currently we are working with the following 22 auction houses, and are planning to add many more in the near future:
Beckett Auctions
Brockelman & Luckey Auctions
BST Auctions
Classic Auctions
Collect Auctions
​Fusco Auctions
Gem Mint Auctions
Goodwin & Co
Heritage Auctions
Huggins & Scott
JVSC Auctions
​Lelands Auction
Love of the Game Auctions
Memory Lane
Mile High Card Co.
Pristine Auction
Robert Edward Auctions
​RR Auction
SCP Auctions
Steiner Auctions
Sterling Auctions
Wheatland Auctions

The Collectable app is completely free in the Apple App Store. (We’re planning to bring our software to the web and Android as well. If you’d like to be added to our mailing list so we can let you know about all of these developments, feel free to PM me with your email address, or signup at collectable.com.)

Here is the link to download the app: https://bnc.lt/download-collectable1

Also, for anyone who has already downloaded and tried out Collectable, I’d love to know about your experience with the app (good or bad, I don’t mind, so please post away).

P.S. For the sake of full disclosure, we’ve sponsored this thread.