View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 07:50 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Jim View Post
Al's sentence has been served. Let's release him, and the rest of us of that are tired of seeing this thread at the top of the board each morning, from the pillory.
I agree. For the record, I have never met Al, have never dealt with Al (as far as I can remember) and have no axe to grind with him. Let me be crystal clear. I don't think Al is a bad guy - maybe a little shady, but I don't think he's a crook. It was never personal. It wasn't a smear campaign against Al.

On the other hand, this thread quickly turned to a smear campaign against the OP and I just wasn't going to let that happen. He did nothing wrong. I've never met the OP either. I think I may have dealt with him in the past (his name sounds familar), but I really don't remember. Either way, I would have done the same thing for anybody who was wrongfully attacked.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread can be over with and done. But if those that keep running their mouths want to continue to do so, we can keep it going. Let me be crystal clear about something else. I still have 2 more bombs to drop. I'm willing to keep those to myself and keep my mouth shut and nothing more will ever be said. But if some want to continue this we can. It doesn't matter to me.

Over or done? It's y'alls choice.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 01-13-2018 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Edited only for spelling