Thread: ISA Crossovers
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 10:52 AM

On 8/16, I received a Private Message from Acramos1.

Here are the questions he asked me;

"I'm brand new here, just thought I could hopefully hear some personal experiences. I have a couple questions for you.

1. Is it true that you have a "way" better chance of crossing a card to PSA/SGC if you crack it out and send it in raw?

2. What is the best/safest way to crack a card out of its holder?".

My response to him/her was that I am not really into the whole graded card thing BUT to get his answers he should do the following;

1) Read through the thread again and see what the other people have told him.

2) That if those answers didn't give him the info he needed then he/she could go to the top of the page and look through the Archives because I know these questions have been asked before.

3) If he is concerned about ISA then he should crack the cards out and send them to SGC or PSA. Then he would have a better answer.

After seeing he is asking others basically the same questions, I wonder what his angle is? Is he trying to advertise for ISA? Is he just hard headed and going around asking as many people as possible the questions he wants answered and not getting the answers he wants goes to someone else? Doesn't have the money to crack the cards out and sned them to SGC or PSA and wants others to be his guinea pig?

I don't know. What I do know is this gets annoying......

David