View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Leon...I believe he was just showing the ridiculous that this thread has become. It has been going on for a week.....to what purpose? If Chris has a point to make, a finger to point, or an allegation against someone...then have him get to the point...
You guys made a point and so did I.....42 total deletions later. Every single post I deleted had nothing to do with the hobby. Yes, Chris is being a bit evasive but there is a method to his madness. And it should be rather obvious who he is talking about anyway. On the other hand no one is going to hold threads or this board hostage the way you and Steve were posting. This one post, in this thread (that I am responding to) is all you had to say to get your point across. I hate censoring anything or deleting anything but if it's for the betterment of the board, imo, then so be it. Every post I deleted was completely and 100% void of anything to do with anything in this thread or the hobby.

PS.. I reinstated Steve but I don't want anyone hijacking a thread with a gazillion insane posts. It makes the board look bad. Please PM me for help before it comes to that. I understand the covertness of this thread but that doesn't mean everyone can hijack it.

Last edited by Leon; 02-27-2013 at 02:15 PM.