View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I won't take a position here . . . having stupidly interjected politics into a few posts out of frustrations and immediately regretted it. . . . .

but I will say I have ZERO respect for anyone who criticizes anyone, young or old, black or white, smart or not so smart, from getting off their azzes and turning the TV set off and protesting something they are not happy about. Citizens of the US should be involved and actively voicing their views. That's what people have fought for. Freedom of speech, expression, and association. If you have a problem with PEACEFUL protests, I'd be happy to send you a one way ticket to Cuba or Iran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I was being nice, no thanks.

ps..I should add that many of my best hobby friends are very left and we get along great. I will compromise so we both win!!

and from the article, even though it says the percent might have decreased...

In 1999, for instance, a Hearst Newspapers poll found that 59 percent of respondents said they did not know the purpose of the Second Amendment.

lastly I am a giving myself an informal infraction as there shouldn't be politics talk on the board. The gun debate shouldn't be politicized, as said many times.