View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:09 PM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Default Sterling Sports Auctions Experience

I hope this does not come off like a paid endorsement but I have consigned cards with several different auction houses over the many years I have been in the hobby. This post is not intended to be show dissatisfaction with those unnamed houses but to give credit to one who has really stood out to me as being exceptional and that is Sterling.

Not sure how many of you have consigned with Lee but he is one of the most honest and genuine guys in the hobby. Consistently he has been able to get me solid numbers for my consignments, he pays quickly and he is so easy to work with. Consignments don't have to be there months in advance, the write ups are simple and straightforward and the images speak for themselves. And you can't beat the frequency of an auction a month. In each of his last 6 or 7 auctions the results were better than I had expected overall.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I agonize over the process of making a consignment. Lee has made that choice for me much easier by consistently delivering solid results. A huge thanks to Lee and all of his devoted bidders.

Greg