Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
its all about chris and he provides no insight into these autographs. how did he help expose issues regarding the babe ruth autograph ticket, and how did it help the hobby? leon?

i still think it maybe fake it may not be, but no analyzation of the autograph was proffered at all. totally worthless threads if you look at it in its totality, nothing got accomplished. i will wait patiently for the screenshots that were promised.
Did I say the Ruth ticket thread was great? Actually, I said if Chris (hi Chris) loses 1-2 (maybe the ticket thread, maybe not) he is still doing more than almost anyone in the hobby to try to help.

I always say if you aren't making any mistakes you aren't doing enough!! I also wish more information on the Ruth ticket would have come out....and since it didn't, I am not sure the thread was good or not. But even if it isn't, there is no way I can discount the other countless positive things Chris is doing. If everyone tried that much, and exposed a ton of bad stuff for every mistake they made, I would still say they were successful. That's just my take on it. I am sure some won't agree.