View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Jeff P

Let's keep it rolling! I'm hoping this thread will encourage other collectors to start picking these up and work on the set.

For an unknown reason, three of the premiums are extremely difficult to find. The rest you will see quite often.

Joe Bach is the most difficult to find and the most expensive premium in the set. I've only seen two of them come up for auction in the last 6 years. If you see one, grab it!

Walter Switzer. I snagged this one early on before I even realized how difficult it was to find. I got it in a lot of premiums I purchased all at once.

Tarzan (aka Christiansen) is a bear to find. This was the last premium I found to complete my set.

The Grange is fairly common but not cheap! One thing you can do is look for a Grange that has been misclassified on ebay. Because these premiums don't include information on what the set is, I've seen these mislabeled by sellers who don't know what they are. They just list it as a "photo" of Grange. Sometimes you can get it cheap when misclassified like this so watch for them.

Hope this helps.

jeff

Last edited by jefferyepayne; 01-15-2015 at 01:09 PM.