View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Br1@n L1ndh0lm3

Default My faves

Phillies- I have loved the Phillies all my life in my favorite sport. It will never stop. Thank you to WCAU radio in the early 70’s. Go Phillies even when you stink I love you guys.

Saints - I lived there in 1981-82 and developed a fondness for Dem Bums , I really liked having a hometown team with pages and pages of coverage in the Daily Times Picayune. You really felt like you knew the team better. I didn’t have that as a young fan of the Miami Dolphins while growing up in Vermont Even though I don’t like the NFL that much as a whole, the game action is good...Any Saints win is a good day!

Red Wings - I used to go to AHL games in Glens Falls NY and watched the young Adirondack Red Wings players prior to them becoming a dominant force with multiple Stanley Cups. The model of consistency since I really started watching them...they are on a downswing , looking like one of the worst teams.

Dolphins- my first favorite team, I still hope for them to do well. Jim Kiick is my favorite player of all time and I still bet #21 on the roulette wheel. When they lose, I don’t feel that bad...it’s the Saints who really matter in my house!

Seahawks- closest thing I have to a hometown team, I really want them to win.
I have been to a few games and it’s amazing to hear that hometown crowd. But if they lose , I still sleep fine!

Mariners - same as above. I am a bigger baseball fan than any other sport. So the Mariners get my hometown advantage. Very fun ballpark.

Teams I hate? Well all division rivals of the teams above of course! Especially Braves and Mets. Panthers and Falcons in the NFL. Patrick Roy I hate.
I don’t care for some players like Big Poopie or Chipper Jones but I respect most players for their abilities.

Brian L
Familytoad
Ridgefield, WA

Hall of Fame collector.
Prewar Set collector.
Topps Era collector.
1971 Topps Football collector.