View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piedmont Sport View Post
By the way - ive used a few of the so called PROCLAIMED experts on the forum for certs and they have all failed PSA and JSA 21 items - which we have a file on,,, and for note I had an ABBOTT and COSTELLO signed photo that these forum experts failed ,,, gave it to Justin and he passed it ,, but knew i couldn't realize my price so gave it to JSA and passed - sold it and my buyer and he gave it to PSA passed and was just auctioned off for 18k. The Forum experts told me it was so bad that it looks like a forgery. For accurcey I sold it for 3k ,,,, looks like the jokes on me ,,,, but my point is the auction buyer paid up for the cert ,,,, Richard I don't prefer anyone and I don't ask anyone to pass any item I give them as u know. i'm only looking for the correct answer. I 2 have 25 years of collecting exp. but don't feel it's right for me just to give my company cert and also sell the item > that's a conflict of interest for me > others may think differently. And it's foolish just to say 100% Guarn. return policy - because it's all up to the eyes that view it. For those who do shows were all miffed at the 10 second OK or the QP online --- u can't tell unless the item is in front u and I mean for more then 10 seconds.
Frank, your post is very hard to decipher.
You seem to be saying that forum experts failed some of your items and then those items were passed by PSA and JSA.
Is that what you are saying? Your meaning is very unclear.
What experts are you talking about?
Are you referring to me?
Are you referring to Kevin Keating?
Are you referring to Reese Yawkley?
If you are I would greatly appreciate seeing those certs you got from PSA or JSA.
I did not examine an Abbott and Costello for you but I know the picture you are referring to.
I would be curious where it sold for $18K because I would like to start sending my Hollywood stuff to an auction company that can get $18K for an Abbott and Costello signed photo.
And you say you are only looking for the correct answer. Well between using PSA, JSA, ACE, myself, Mike Frost, Yawkley and Keating how do you know who is giving you the correct answer when opinions conflict because you submit items to several authenticators in your search for the right answer.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 08-14-2011 at 12:22 PM.