View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmp123 View Post
I assume the album is still in the original owners possession. If she believes them as real and they keep her happy for the rest of her life, then good for her.

I simply asked if anyone knew anything about the album, but thank you Scott for turning this into another one of THOSE forums.
You seem to be making a habit of that...
I'm sorry, let me start over James, so you can feel all good and sweet inside:

Wow - great album with autographs authenticated by THE famous Barry Halper! Those are GREAT autographs. Wow! It really doesn't matter whether or not they are real (as I already know you believe, James) - owning forgeries is GREAT because you get them cheaper and they make you feel really, really good, because you can make believe that you have something valuable!!!!

Thanks, James, for this wonderful feel-good thread.

For future reference, if you post about something that is real, you'll get more of those warm and fuzzes that you are looking for. And before you insult me again, go back and look at my posts regarding autographs and point out just one where I've been unfairly negative. What you'll find is that if I've said an autograph is questionable, a whole helluva lot of others here have as well.

Edited to add - don't get all chapped when I don't respond to your next inane post in this thread. I realize that with 3,900 members, there are going to be a few imbeciles, but I'm running out of tolerance. Sorry.

Last edited by Runscott; 04-30-2013 at 07:24 PM.