View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Default is it just me or have you noticed....

Posted By: Joe P.

Larry:
"Good Point except for every 1 of these situations, there is 4 where you will not have two people bid up a card to unnatural levels..."
You are missing, or not accepting the facts of that thread.
Where do you see two bidders bidding up a card?
They were last seconds bids, including the $76.00 bid.
Perfect for your Take Away Plan.

Larry:
"plus T209 is not one of the items I am referring to since none of them I would consider "work of art" or top shelf rarities..."
Are you saying sir, that photographs should never be considered as works of art?

Larry:
"I was and still refer to "museum quality" four to five figure cards.."
Like the Doyle Error?

Larry:
"and the "hothead" comment referred to your comment that bidders that see someone pull listing will not bid on that user id."
Why should I waste my time on a rigged auction?

Larry:
"If someone is that touchy where they cannot see the dealer's point of view to some extent,"
Sir, you have yet to convince me, or possibly any other bidder that thinks like me to bid as soon as an item hits the auction floor.
You're the one that's insisting that it's your way, or the doorway.
You want an absolute sure win. .... nothing wrong with that.
STAY AWAY from VEGAS. ...

Larry:
"and that if EVERYONE followed sniping and no one even began bidding, it would be ridiculous to list HIGHER QUALITY CARDS..."
Does that mean that you're not listing the Doyle Error card?
Wouldn't that be an interesting shootout at the OK Corral?

Larry:
"If a T209 Jackson was available on e bay, that would be one that i would not allow to wait until end....for anyone to bid or would be reserved."
Sir, you're fair and honest as far as I know, but you keep exposing your lack of knowledge of the T209 Type II set.

There are two known Jackson's in the set.

Unfortunately, they are not of Joe Jackson, but if you have one, please let the collecting world know. .... you might find some interest.

May all your sales be of UNDREAMED OF PRICES.

Joe P.