View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrigansghost View Post
The current rule is 12 seconds with no runners on base, I think it is in rule 8.1

Rawn
Jaywalking is illegal.

Here's my three

1. Get rid of revenue sharing, luxury tax, etc.- it just allows teams like the A's or Royals to put up horrible teams every year and make money. The owners of teams such as the Yankees or Red Sox don't have more money than everybody else. They just spend more while a lot of the other owners just keep it in their pockets while racking in dough from the teams that are actually trying to win.

2. Get rid of instant replay for homeruns. Don't ever consider using it for homeruns or any other purpose.

3. Have the National League use the DH and stop building such big ballparks. Playing in big ballparks saves money as a result of the hitters' numbers not being as good. The difference is not replaced by the improved pitching stats. As far as the DH, too many pitchers get hurt hitting and too little runs are scored in the NL. I can understand pitchers hitting when they were getting paid $5,000 a year, but in modern day baseball when an injury to a pitcher can mean multi-million dollar losses it just doesn't make sense for pitchers to hit.

Last edited by Brendan; 06-13-2012 at 06:15 PM.