View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Things get heated in political debate. That's understandable. Sometimes there's insults, sometimes there's name calling. But you have one side that is so vile in their rhetoric taking it to the extreme. Let me give you a few examples.

“That motherf*cker, the one that was shot…. this motherf*cker, like his whole job is like to get people, to convince Republicans to f*cking kick people off f*cking health care. I hate this motherf*cker. I’m glad he got shot, I’m glad he got shot. I’m not going to f*cking say that in public. I wish he was f*cking dead.
-Phil Montag, Democratic Offical from Nebraska talking about the shooting of Steve Scalise

"I'm actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans are often republican gun toters>"
-Haley Geftman-Gold, CBS Attorney talking about the recent shooting in Las Vegas

Heck, even in this thread, you have people looking forward to the death of other board members.
"Your generation will be dead soon enough"
-gobucksmagic74 to another board member.

There are many other remarks made about Scalise and about the Las Vegas shooting victims that I won't even bring up. I don't understand the vile hatred that comes from this side.
LOL, David you have sent me worse PMs than those examples. I am sure you understand vile hatred.