View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Default This board COULD be so much better!

Posted By: JimCrandell

Once again Jay cannot keep from making things up and using them to attack me. Jay, look in then mirror--what keeps you from winning any popularity contests is you act like a jerk and attack people--thats an easy one. Collectors look at what you say and say why would I want to post here when you have someone who acts like an idiot.

To remind everyone who read what Jay says and think there is a grain of truth in it--I have never talked about the value of my collection and I made 1 post about the value of someone elses to illustrate a point--that the most valuable collections were held by graded card collectors. Yet Jay calls it my sole fixation.

Saying that--I think that anything that relates to pre-war cards is fine here--and and I recall our moderator thought it was a good post.

Thanks to all for their public and private support.

I will add--read the boards--people want you to stop the personal attacks and get back to talking about topics related to vintage cards. I will not initiate but as Leon said it is fair to respond to someone who attacks you--continually.

Jim