View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Pulls up a 2 month old post then continues on and on with a bunch of other global warming blah blah blah and says "he doesn't really want to get into a debate about it". Hmm.

I'll tell you what, CW, as I don't want to ruin your day nor drag you into a debate you don't want, I'll just leave it by saying you go right ahead and continue to trust those scientists of your choosing and I'll continue to choose and trust those that have been silenced, shunned and shamed instead like I did with those medical experts regarding covid and the vaccines.

However, if you ever figure out what the ideal temp is supposed to be or when the 8 yrs is suppose to start before we're out of time to safe the planet, I'll be all ears.
In 75 years you and I will have to eat crow and admit we were wrong and they were right, the only problem is I will be 131 years old and I imagine you won’t be too far behind. Maybe we can make archival mea culpa videos that will pop up in 75 years.