View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 06:32 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
See....a two day suspension is nothing. PSA suspended me for a year because some members thought it funny to call my job to try and get me fired. Talk about placing blame on the victim!! Since I was "upsetting' some of the members that were attacking me, they got rid of me instead of the ones doing the attacking! ROTFLMAO! The year has long since come and gone, but I have no desire to post on a forum whose company treats people like that.
Around 2008 a CU member (or members) made several complaints into my work. I don't know who did it (I have my suspicions) but I know for a fact they came from CU members because that was the only online forum I belonged to and the complaints came from disgruntled customers by the names of "Conner Fette" "Gretskee" et cetera. This was during a time when a small group of members there were harassing me for offering a few counterfeit (I naively thought reprint) Gretzky rookies on the BST forums that I picked-up as a kid at the Gibralter show in Michigan sometime in 1996. A novice mistake that I have, many times, again and again, apologized for.

Fast-forward to recent times. There was a forum by the name of "Cardboard Talk" where just about anything would go. This was a place, mainly, for CU banned members to ridicule members of the collecting community. The language they would use was absolutely terrible. They took shots at people's family members and shared images off facebook pages to make fun. In all seriousness, you'd be shocked at the kind of things that took place there. The cat image Bob posted is nothing compared to what took place there. Several of these people have replied in this thread.

It was on that forum that a member gave advice on how to get a CU member banned (to get them to threaten you in a PM). Shortly thereafter a CU member did just that to Bobby which led to him getting banned.

And now I just found out that one of these members PM'd someone on this forum telling them there is a rumor that I am the one that called Bobby's work to try to get him fired. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and has no place here or on CU.