View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Default hello from Kit Young

Posted By: Jason

Joe and David-

You guys have no idea what this situation with me on the CU forum is all about. I was the one who was attacked unjustly. While I agree that maybe I did not handle the attacks like a saint on that forum, I will say that WINPITCHER and a few others really made arsses out of themselves on their own without knowing the complete situation. Again I did nothing wrong and a bunch of so called ill-reproachable collectors attack me like a bunch of juveniles? Give me a freaking break. They need to really stay over there and not bring this garbage to this forum. It is way too classy for that junk. It seems like everyone wants to run mouth but nobody has the guts to call and get facts. I have posted my phone number on both forums and the only one who had interest in the truth was Leon. Here it is again......816-294-9847. I REFUSE TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO SOMETHING IT SHOULDN'T BE. IF YOU WANT FACTS CALL ME, IF YOU DO NOT CARE THEN DROP IT. Steve is still a juvenile in my book regardless and I am sure the other trolls that follow are just trying to stir the pot.

Joe-

"You are way out of your league here Jason. You have no idea who you are trying to bash here, but I can assure you no one will take you seriously. Don't bring your personal garbage over here and attack a board member on a thread that has nothing to do with you."

I can assure you I have been a member of net54 a LONG time before you came over here and I have dealt with alot of people who have been regulars here. While I choose to be low key and do not post much, does not mean I do not read on a daily basis! You need to do your homework before you form an invalid opinion of me. From now on contact me perosnally and not through this forum if you have questions or comments on what has transpired. I really try to go beyond the norm when it comes to pleasing reasonable people.

Regards,
Jason

816-294-9847