View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 11:32 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Obviously someone who didn't hear the FBI (Thanks again SA Brusokas) speak at the Net54baseball Dinner during the National in 2017. Don't think for a second that no court actions/statements have ever involved our forum members. I assure you this is a public forum and what you say, you can be held accountable for.
Ask Doug Allen when he gets out.
ps...I do agree with your statement about it not being a piece of cake to sue someone. Mostly it just takes money and time though. For the record I have never sued anyone or been sued.
Maybe involve forum members on a secondary issue related to something off the forum ..but nothing came from something started from the forum in which everyone on the forum then says there should be a lawsuit now based on what was said on the forum and many threats made (correct me if i am wrong as i was not a the dinner, but i have not read anything on the threads) Just saying needing time and money to me is like saying all i need is height and talent to play in the NBA..both are very very hard to come by..

I understand everything that is said here stays here and its a public forum... so of course beware what you say as it will stay here forever most likley ..except asking prices

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-26-2018 at 11:34 AM.