View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:01 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
So there were still high prices paid for graded cards.

I don't understand. I thought they were supposed to collapse and only idiots would continue buying graded cards.

Interesting.
No it won’t stop as I’ve commented before....PSA knows everyone is making money off their brand hand over fist...they’re not going to admit they let the hobby down..they’re keeping hush and hoping this will pass as it has many times in the past....PSA knows the ....AH’s, Dealers, EBay sellers, flippers, collectors and gamblers on Facebook Razz sites will pump their slabbed cards as gold. these guys need them more then PSA need them......why?? because they still have the registry people and kool aid drinkers on the CU message boards who have hundreds of thousands if not millions tied up in their holders. People are addicted to this stuff......this years National I predict will have longer lines and more sales then ever before. Watch the PSA both, people will still come back to them even after all this mess....you know how many guys in this industry have told me...I have to use them.... they sell better in their holders, I need them for the registry guys plus they make a lot of mistakes I might get a higher grade...that’s truth. I can’t see this mentality stopping....PSA is growing....I predict they’re going to blowout all their past revenue numbers this year as from previous years.

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-20-2019 at 07:08 AM.