View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 06:33 AM
Administrator

Default Anyone Know a Chet Woods?

Posted By: Larry

As stated before, I am not advocating that dealers should not be accomodating and customer service is not important, I have dealt with Tony before and personally on that dollar amount I would take card back if I owned card, maybe I would have a problem if it was consigned and I had a clearly posted terms section...as far as high resolution scans, that will not determine many inperfections, only seeing in person can do that is why grading companies do not grade by scans...If someone asked me for an overall high resolution scan as is done weekly, we will provide that.

It is time that some collectors read E Bay specific shipping and terms ahead of time and if you are not happy, do not bid, that is simple. As one person stated, that he is tired of dealers hiding behind the 3rd party graders excuse, I am not disagreeing, however, I am tired of some posters bellyaching that they share NO responsibility when a reputable dealer CLEARLY posts their terms and conditions and the obvious problem is created by the slabber, not the dealer. This is not directed at Tony whom I have transacted with with the best results and may or may not have a valid complaint, still PSA should be contacted, they are GUARANTEE OF THE GRADE and if Tony is right, PSA should rectify by buying card back.

Caveat Emptor is a way of life in all aspects of society, not just cards, that is why collectors have a choice to transact with those that are at least up front.