View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Jerry.Gal.le.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
I bought a RAW Sihugo Green 1961 Fleer signed card from Ebay 2 months ago and the guy told me he got it in person back in the 1970s. I paid ALOT for the card and was going to pursue a refund if PSA rejected it. I submitted in person at the April Shriners show..........grade and authentication just hit the PSA web site!

I now own the ONLY known authentic PSA/DNA slabbed Si Green Rookie. He died in 1980. His auto is incredibly rare in any form. It was graded a PSA 4.

Mike

PS 11 to go!!!!

PS2: I am SO PUMPED! As noted above my grades just hit on PSA/DNA web site and one of the Big O Rookies from 1961 that I had signed at the show came back card graded MINT 9 (MC) and before this card was graded, the highest EVER was a PSA 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this card RAW from Ebay for this show (eBay item number:311572495927) for less than $300 so I have less than $500 into a MINT 9 signed Oscar Robertson Rookie that I got in person and he added "Big O" below his sig!!! I already had Oscar in my set but this is a HUGE upgrade!
Way to go, Mike! Let's see that Si Green and Big O, man! I collected this set for a long time and never saw a single Sihugo.