View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:13 AM

Barry, it nice to hear from someone who still has their collection AND still uses them. I wish I had kept mine, but I didn’t.

You’re right, there’s something about holding them. Like a book, it satisfies something within me. I’m not a big fan of ebooks either, I like to turn a page or turn the record over.

I know who the Yardbirds are, can’t say I know much more.

Silvor, I’m a big Kiss fan also. First record I put on when I got a record player was Destroyer. Had to hear Detroit Rock City and the car crash. It sounded even better than I remembered.

My wife dug out her albums which she had purchased at yard sales years back and gave me her Kiss albums. When I pulled out the Love Gun album, it was in great shape and had both the order form and unpunched gun and bang inside. I was geeked! I never find stuff that cool at yard sales.

I’m not surprised Kiss issued another set. There is no lack of choice when it comes to them! But it sounds like they got the master right, which is good to hear. If you’re going to put out rehashes, at least put out the best sound you can.

Nice to hear you’re back in the NY groove.