View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 02:30 PM
D@n Di.Pao.la

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
It's making me quite happy that there are some of you enjoying these and they are not lost to time due to the lamination.

For myself, it's just falling in the realm of a sticker auto on a card and the inability to touch the same item as the signer makes it fall out of my wheelhouse. I don't like that I can't touch the history forever incased in the laminate.

Love the feedback!
I was just about to say this....As an avid 68/84 Tigers and 89/90 Pistons auto collector...it drives me nuts when I see a JSA or PSA sticker adhered to a card...

no idea why anyone would do this...on any original item...

that being said if I needed something for a collection that I wasn't sure I would see again I would grab it...and then replace it if an unaltered one came my way...I have foreign stickers in my PC for Isiah that there are no known unstuck versions...so I get the one attached to the album and wait until I see an unstuck version...doubt I ill though.

for common items like cards for a modern set and such..I am also against fillers and placeholders..buy one that fits your needs...don't mess with upgrading commonly had items...but that's just me