View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 10:31 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
Psa rarely grades proofs, which I would lean more to these being than a printing error for sure.

You might have better luck with Beckett.
I did try beckett for the 5 double sided cards I have but when they didn't grade I asked why and this is the response I got:

Quote:
We’ve never seen cards that had double printed fronts. We’ve only seen ones with wrong backs. We’re thinking that it was factory items that were not supposed to get out from the factory. Because of that, we weren’t really comfortable grading/authenticating them for those reasons.
When I pointed out that they do grade the 1990 Donruss double fronts and asked what it takes to get them graded this is the response I got:

Quote:
We do not grade all error/test cards, so it is just a case-by-case basis with each of those sets as to if we have sufficient information on each set, correspondence from the card company on us being able to grade these cards, etc. Most likely we tried to reach out to Topps about this set and they did not give us any information, so we went ahead to not grade the set because of lack of information from the card company. If you are able to reach out to Topps and have them send information to us regarding these error cards, we will look into grading them.
So my question is does anyone have a contact at Topps that might be able to get me more information on these cards?