View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Administrator

Default What should I do, ebay problem:

Posted By: Fred C

IMO the moment the BIN was hit a contract was entered. Does anyone read the information that ebay posts when you do this? It's like "make an offer". ebay will let you know that you are submitting a bonafide offer that must be adhered to for the time that is stipulated.

The seller has a blemish free feedback (over 400 feedbacks). That would tell me that his explanation of it being a mistake is probably plausible. It's my decision at that time to either let him off the hook or just try to understand his position.

If it were grossly mispriced it would be obvious. If I were the seller I'd probably look at the sales history of the card and if I found out that it was within 25% of a previous sale price I'd just let it go because it'd be hard to argue the case of it being grossly underpriced.

NO offense to anyone here but this forum is being opened up to a lot of "sour grapes" and "bad deal" threads. Perhaps Leon and crew could make a new categorey called "Deals gone south". Anyone with a story could post it there. There are always two sides to a story and a lot of times these threads degrade, fast.