View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Alright guys, I am B. A lot has been said in this thread and I would like you to hear the entire story, as well as, voice my opinion.

First, I regret the way this entire deal has transpired. Over the past year, actions that I thought were going to happen never have (meaning A actually pressing charges against his brother)

I will keep other parties names incognito, they can chime in if they prefer.

I am not sure what Jay Cee is suggesting, I certainly was not having a sleezy conversation with my wife about this. I was upset and unsure how to handle this, considering it was within a few hours of discovering this has happened. To state that publically is complete BS.

M call or email me to discuss or if needed, feel free to make this as public as Tim has.
The sleezy convo I over heard was you talking to another guy in the isle by your showcase. I was the guy looking at the Cobb postcards which your wife was helping me, as she was working the booth. I had to go look at shiney stuff in your booth, to eves drop better as I know you didnt know who I was. I was there for ten minutes and your wife asked me if I wanted to see anything else and I said I was good. Dealer M knows everything I heard. Glad you came on the Thread Chris.