View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:20 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Nor would most people who had that kind of money to spend on cards.

My problem with their shipping, and others is, it doesn't make much sense paying more or equal amounts for shipping than what you paid for the card.

I was glad to read the OP got a rebate. I asked once, after winning a $20 card from them if there was anything they could do with the shipping, but all I got was a sorry, those are our fees.

I knew the cost going in so it's no ones fault but mine, but after that transaction, and others, I quickly started looking around a little more carefully/patiently and found many others out there who don't charge near what they charge, and that was before they raised their current shipping fees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxandcubbies View Post
I agree with Irv.

Knowing a little bit about what it costs Irv to have cards shipped to Canada makes me question the sanity of Canadian card collectors on a budget. Actual costs are all that I will charge. Conservative valuations on customs forms can help our Canadian collector friends as well.

If I lived in Canada, I probably would not select a hobby that is postally dependent.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.