View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
I have thought about stopping the best offer because they don't require instant payment when the offer is accepted. I have had more non paying issues with Best Offer listings than with auctions.

As a matter of fact, because of this issue above and paranoid he was using a second account, when I received an offer on a lot yesterday. I just removed the best offer and put the listing to that offer amount, then messaged the user stating if they wanted the listing at that price they could purchase directly. That way the listing was still there, but now at their offer price. So if they didn't pay it was still available to anyone that would (they did purchase and pay a few hours later).
I have a guy now who bought a 4 digit card and is on his fifth day. According to him, he has to wait to get paid.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.