View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 05:58 PM
Craig L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
He denied being one. Not every single member of our 9000+ members collect cards....But if someone saw they were a member here at a primarily card forum, they might assume they were a collector of cards. But it's not always the case.
Exactly Leon. In '99-'02, a band I was in played a show that unfortunately had a couple skinheads present. We all just kinda shook our heads. Six months or so later we played the same city and venue. Shocking, the place was packed with these disturbing individuals. Next thing we know an offer comes in to play some hate festival. We find our bands & members names on their website. Lots of time and effort to get removed but I'm not 100% there isn't something lingering. 🤟

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
When you read the OP's words they do not sound like they are coming from a HS kid(see conversations with Kyle)--they sound like an older person. Call me skeptical, but I do not believe he is in HS.
Leon-Has he given you any proof that he is in HS?
No way he's in HS. I have three boys aged 15-20. They DO NOT communicate like this. Brother... Come on. That's how me and my friends talk, I'm 45. Side note, my father taught me at a young age that a theif was the lowest of all, preying on others for any reason, forgot. Nope. Yes people can and do change but a theif will never stop if opportunity arises. Coming back? Wait. Are we going to continue to allow this sort of individual to gain knowledge from all you fine folks for possible/probably future use?

Rant done.
Pre-1957 Des Moines baseball memorbilia
**Ok, I buy DM stuff after '57**

Working on the following sets:
-T201 Master Set
-B18s set minus Reds. *18 to go*
-T202 End panel set
-'35 Goudey
-T206 361 commons/common back