View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Default 2001 Accomplishments - 2002 Goals

Posted By: Julie Vognar

Made some progress towards my goal of getting all the 19th century Hall of Famers, and completing my Scrapps set. N162 Brouthers, N172 O'Rourke, N172 Kelly, 2 A35
(Goodwin Round Album) pages, 4 Scrapps, including Brouthers (I'm collecting the whole set, so duplications of HOF are O.K.), a Mayo Delahanty.
Still plugging away at the T202s; have 80.
Finished my Moe Berg collection (I have no idea why!)
Pretty satisfied with my Blaksox.
Now have all the deaf and dumb major leaguers who have cards: Dummy Hoy(N172--gorgeous), Dummy Taylor (Fan Craze and T206), Curtis Pride (1997 Fleer Ultra).
Finally got some orginal Mullin artwork. And all the Dodgers yearbooks with Mullin art on the cover.
Hey, I could go on all night.
2002:
1) I'm going to inherit some money. Please dear God don't let me spend it all on baseball cards and photos!
2) really want to confine myself to the 19th century HOF stuff. AND the 19thy century guys who ought to be in ther HOF. 3) Get some more 1947 Homoginized Bond Jackie Robinsons in good shape(have 5).

In 1983, Frank Barning told me to CONCENTRATE--don't spread yourself all over the century. Obviously, I don't give a hoot for Frank Barning.

Happy New year, all!