View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 06:38 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
You have always said that you always list an asking price, but yet on the Ruth thread you asked for an offer....Say it ain't so....You're unbelievable....
Thats how you respond. On my b/s/t threads when i list card is for sale i always list an asking price unlike you. I also post scans unlike you. I also dont go on b/s/t threads and argue that SMR is what a card should sell for unlike you and argue with LEON about why i am asking too much for a 1951 Bowman Mays PSA 6 card that took like a day and a half to sell.

the ruth wasnt my thread and i asked the poster who Wanted to buy the card, what price range would he pay...i asked that first. Take a look. He didnt answer yet. So I asked him again. It was not a 'FS': For Sale listing by me as the card is in my personal collection but if someone wants to buy it, i could sell it potentially. If it was a For Sale listing by me i would have a price for sure. So that was your big perry mason moment?

In addition, i did show a past sale of a PSA 4 of the same card. I know you like to compare a PSA 8 OC with a past sale of PSA 8 and im unbelievable!

I guess you agreed with everything else i posted. Oh and yeah your response didnt come off as arrogant either, you are such a straight shooter.. You also claim you dont try to stir the pot, this thread is about 3000 hits versus total bases by the way. .

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-09-2016 at 06:53 PM.