Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsticks View Post
Shelly,

My reasons are personal. They have to do with my ailing mother and my family. That is all I am going to say about this. You can be as negative as you want but you don't offer solutions. If there is a reputable authenticator out there then why wouldn't he want to put his reputation on the table? I think that would be a big plus for him and his reputation. I am not selling these for my profit, they are going for a good cause. I will keep none of the money, that is why I have no qualms about pulling them off REA and I have no qualms about letting someone try and prove they are fake. Could you be the one who was bidding on these and thought the price was going to high so you started this rumor? Sour grapes? Don't be a hater Shelly.
What a total crock. Look who started this thread. It was long before the items where taken down. Not only that I did not change stories you did. You still never answered a simple question what is the guys name? Please also explain why in Gods name I would I buy something that I thought was bad in the first place. What rumor?
What the hell does dont be a hater mean?

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 01:00 PM.