Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsticks View Post
I was told to ignore Shelly because of who he is and what he's done. However, he accused me of going on Haulsofshame and talking about operation foul ball. I never said a word about that because until recently I didn't know anything about it. However, I'm starting to get the picture. I've never personally attacked anyone but I will defend myself when falsely accused. This includes my autographs.

As of today, neither Shelly nor has anyone else provided an alternative to this. I am putting them out there. No takers for authenticity? They must be real then because no one wants to look like a horse's ass when they are proven wrong!
Wow, I just wonder who would email you telling you not to talk to me
My past is well know. I have no problem with you bringing it up. In fact because of my past I am a lot more leery than most. Your the one who came up here. When you do you are open to the same treatment everyone else gets.
You have people on here that I am sure can tell you who might want to authenticate them. My question is if they have already been authenticated by Spence what more do you need.
Please show me where any one acused you of anything. The only thing that I know to be a fact. Is that your story is different from your mothers. If that is not a fact please tell me and I will retract that statement.
I do find it strange that any time I get to people there defence is my past. Just saying.

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 04:27 PM.